ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001
The Armstrong Group have fine tuned their ARMS system (Armstrong Management System) in preparation to gaining ISO accreditations for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management, 14001:2015 Environmental Management System, 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
ISO 45001:2018 specifies requirements for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH and SAFETY (OH&S) MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces. The intended outcomes of an OH&S management system include:
- Continual improvement of OH&S performance;
- Fulfilment of legal requirements and other requirements;
- Achievement of OH&S objectives.
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. The intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- Enhancement of environmental performance;
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- Achievement of environmental objectives.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM when an organization:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.