AGSL will not collect any personal data about you when accessing this website or mobile apps except where it is specifically and knowingly provided, or where it is necessary for us to process for the purposes of providing goods or services, and where there is a valid legal basis for doing so.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process information that you provide directly, by:
• Filling in forms on our website(s) or via mobile apps
• Online job applications
• Information on our range of Services
• Information you submit about yourself and your property, contacts, location data, and photographs that you upload
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Examples of personal data that you may provide to us when using this website or mobile apps, and which we may collect and process are:
• Your name
• Your employer’s name
• Your occupation or position
• Contact telephone number(s) and email address
• Postal address
• Your interests
• Your IP addresses
• The method by which you found our website
• Various information stored in third-party cookies
• Employment details, where provided by you, in relation to any job application made by you via this website
• Mailing list preferences that you have selected when you have subscribed to any mailing lists via the website
AGSL will also collect information about your device, including where available and subject to your cookie and privacy settings, your IP address, operating system type, and browser type. We may share non-personal aggregated statistics about our website visitor traffic patterns with authorised partners, for instance, Google Analytics. We will not however collect, sell or share any information about individual users.
How We Will Use Your Information
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection. Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any agreement that we have with, or concerning you and to provide you with the information, benefits and services that you request from us
• To respond to your enquiries
• To send you any information that you have requested
• To improve our business and the service and/or products we provide
• To facilitate any interest in a career with AGSL
• To comply with our legal obligations
• To comply with demands or requests made by relevant regulators, government bodies or law enforcement authorities in connection with any disputes or litigation
• For market research purposes
We do not collect or compile personal data for release or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
We must have a legal reason to process your personal information. Your information will usually be processed to meet our legitimate interest to facilitate your interest in our business. Should there be occasion where your consent is required, this will be communicated to you at the point of collection.
How We Store Your Personal Data
All personal data provided to us via the use of this website is stored on systems with appropriate technical and organisational security measures and controls. These measures are reviewed regularly to make sure they remain appropriate and in line with data regulations such as GDPR.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will use our best endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any third-party infrastructure or application you may use to transmit your data (for example, internet browsers, unsecured public wi-fi access).
We will keep your personal information for at least as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we will consider our legal, regulatory and professional obligations.
The accuracy of the information that we hold about you is important to us. If any of the personal information we hold about you becomes inaccurate or out of date, or you object or wish to restrict us processing it, please inform us as soon as possible using the contact details above so that we may update our records.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal data with any member of our Group requiring access to that information to assist you with your enquiry, and where relevant, our professional advisers.
Where required by law or regulatory agreement, or where necessary to fulfil our contract with you, we may also disclose your personal data to:
• Other companies that are engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us;
• Our professional advisers, auditors, and insurers;
• Regulators, government agencies, law enforcement authorities;
• Any relevant ombudsman, dispute resolution body, or court;
• Persons or entities connected with any sale, merger, acquisition, disposal or similar change in the organisation of our business
Legal Basis for Processing
For personal data which is not ‘sensitive personal data’ or ‘special categories of personal data’ under the relevant data protection laws, unless otherwise notified, we rely on a condition known as ‘legitimate interests’ in order to process your personal data for the purposes specified above.
We will ensure that the collection and processing of your personal data is kept to a minimum with regards to the amount of data collected and the extent of any processing and will be proportionate to meet our legitimate interests.
If applicable, we will only process ‘sensitive personal data’ where you have provided your explicit consent to do so or where there is an alternative legal basis for processing under the relevant data protection laws.
Links to Other Sites
Our website, email communications and IT systems may contain links to other websites or services of partners and clients, or of other third parties. The content and privacy policies of any external site are outside of our control, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for content or policies. It is your responsibility to check the policies of a third-party site before you submit any personal data to them.
You have rights regarding the use of your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of it.
If the information we hold about you is no longer accurate, please inform us as soon as possible. We may ask for additional information from you to deal with any request.
If you have any cause for complaint relating to the way that your personal data is held or processed by us, or if you are dissatisfied with our handling of any request by you in relation to our rights, we would request in the first instance that you make a complaint using the contact details published above.
You have the right to make a complaint relating to data protection to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).